You can pair a Yealink W52P DECT handset with a base station by following the LCD screen prompts. Learn how to pair the handset here.
1. When the handset LCD screen prompts “Press base paging 2s then press Reg.”, long press the Wireless button on the base station until the registration LED flashes.
2. Press the OK soft key on the handset.
3. Select Register Handset.
4. Select the desired base and then press the OK soft key. The handset begins searching the base.
5. Press the OK soft key after searching a base successfully.
6. Enter the base PIN (default: 0000), and then press the Done soft key to complete registration.
NOTE: You can also press the OK key to enter the main menu, and then select Settings > Registration > Register Handset and repeat steps 2-4 to register multiple base stations.
After the success of registration, the handset LCD screen prompts “Handset Subscribed” and “Base NO. (The last 4 characters of connected Base’s MAC address)”. If the handset LCD screen prompts “Searching for Base”, please check if your base station is powered on.